Dominique Well is a double board certified Family Practice Nurse Practitioner. She graduated with her Masters in Nursing from the University of Washington in 2001. She dedicated the first part of her career to providing healthcare to underserved populations in the Seattle area. In 2004 she was invited to develop a Wellness Program for a well know esthetics clinic and follow her passion for health and beauty. During this tenure she was trained in the art of Esthetic Dermatology and found her calling. In 2009 Well Medical Arts was formed, combining both her passion for inner health and outer beauty. She designs individually tailored programs for every client and is on the cutting edge of esthetic medicine. She is passionate about health education and empowering people to take care of themselves to be able to look and feel their best. In her spare time she also teaches yoga. Come in and meet Dominique and find out why her clients say so many great things about her.
Certifications and affiliations
- Certified by American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Board certified Family Practice Nurse Practitioner
- #2 in the Nation Bellafill Belladiamond provider
- Member of the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association
- Member of the World Society on Anti-Aging Medicine
- Diplomat of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American nurses credentialing college
- American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Trainer (Trainer for the Vampire Facelift, Vampire Facial, O-Shot and Priapus Shot)
Master Esthetician, Medical Assistant
Kaylee is 25 years young, born and raised in Tacoma and has been in the Esthetics industry since 2009 when she received her license from The Salon Professional Academy. She is a recent graduate of Everest College as a Certified Medical Assistant and is always learning more
Kaylee enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and fashion. Her experiences and passion for the Esthetic industry, have led her to advancing her education where she can utilize her skills and expertise in a medical setting. It gives her great satisfaction to know she is making a difference in the health and well being of all her patients. She believes the beauty of your skin comes from within and would love to help you bring it out.